The course is designed based on the Bhutan Healthcare Standard for Quality Assurance (BHSQA) and Point of Care Quality Improvement (POCQI).
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to;
- Understand what quality means in healthcare in depth
- Identify quality gaps against the national standards
- Solve local quality-related problems by using QI methodology within existing resources
- Get opportunities to publish scientific works simultaneously providing better care to patients
- Contribute to improving quality of care and patient safety locally as well as globally
Who should attend this course?
- All healthcare providers